Laura Kay Organizing
You’ve daydreamed about perfectly lined bookshelves and drawers with those neat little organizers, every pen in its place.
Maybe you’ve bought the bins and labels too. You see the Ikea catalogue closet spreads and nearly weep. You would love to be that organized – and stay that organized – but you’re just so busy.
It’s okay. You don’t have to know where to start. And you don’t have to do it all yourself.
Whether you’re a homeowner swimming in clutter, or an office manager who knows work could be smoother with better organization and systems in place, fret not – help is at hand.
We could be a match made in heaven if you would really, really like:
- To easily find what you’re looking for (even in the morning before coffee)
- To make smart use of what storage space you have
- To feel calm and serene and content in your space
- To reflect your level of professionalism in your office environment
- To reuse what you already have in clever ways (instead of buying more stuff)
I’m Laura Kay, a professional office and home organizer, a clutter-banisher and a life-simplifier.
I’m a Silver Leaf accredited professional organizer in practice since 2006 and I recently served the Toronto chapter of Professional Organizers in Canada as chairperson, overseeing a local membership of more than 100 professional organizers. I believe in keeping things simple. I believe in being tasteful and frugal. I believe in repurposing what we’ve got in creative ways instead of filling landfills and buying stuff we don’t need. I believe that clearing clutter in our homes and offices is like fresh air for the brain. A sweeping sigh of relief.
How Laura Kay Organizing can help you?
I love creating order from chaos for families and small offices. I offer:
- Residential organization services for closets, rooms, home offices, garages and entire homes
- Office organization services for not-for-profit organizations – from inventory to storage nooks to entire spaces.
Who I love to work with
My clients tend to have a few things in common:
- They’re overwhelmed but ready for change
- They feel guilty or ashamed of their clutter (don’t be!)
- They care about the environment and they’re naturally charitable
- They are creative and open to trying new things
- They don’t want to spend more money than necessary
Shall we get started?
Explore my organizing services for home and office or connect with me for a phone or on site consultation.